vRA 7.2 Detailed Implementation VIDEO Guide
Welcome to the vRealize Automation 7.2 Detailed Implementation VIDEO Guide. This is a collection of all the videos making up the full vRealize Automation 7.2 Detailed Implementation Guide.
The guide (and these videos) was put together to help you deploy and configure a highly-available, production-worthy vRealize Automation 7.2 distributed environment, complete with SDDC integration (e.g. VSAN, NSX), extensibility examples and ecosystem integrations. The design assumes VMware NSX will provide the load balancing capabilities and includes details on deploying and configuring NSX from from scratch to deliver these capabilities.
Be sure to refer back to the full guide for detailed configuration steps or more info on any given topic.
- Production deployments of vRealize Automation (vRA) should be configured for high availability (HA)
- The vRA Deployment Wizard supports Minimal (staging / POC) and Enterprise (distributed / HA) for production-ready deployments, per the Reference Architecture
- Enterprise deployments require external load balancing services to support high availability and load distribution for several vRA services
- VMware validates (and documents) distributed deployments with F5 and NSX load balancers
- This document provides a sample configuration of a vRealize Automation 7.2 Distributed HA Deployment Architecture using VMware NSX for load balancing
To set the stage, here’s a high-level view of the vRA nodes that will be deployed in this exercise.…